Orange Blossom Honey comes primarily from flowers of the orange blossoms from orange trees, but can be from a combination of citrus sources, is usually light in color and mild in flavor with a fresh scent and light citrus taste. This honey has excellent taste and is great used in tea, spreading on breads or biscuits and however you choose to use this honey. Great all around honey.
Amount: 1 lb / 453.5 g
At Dear Honey:
- NO sugar, NO preservatives, NO additives, NO coloring, NO corn syrup, NO nothin! 100% Natural!
- We do not pasteurize our honey
- We do not filter our honey. We keep the pollen and natural enzymes right where they belong: in the honey
- We harvest our honey at the very end of peak flows to ensure the cleanest, purest seasonal varieties
- Our honey is only heated enough to melt the honey - not to the temperatures commonly used in supermarket honey. The result is a full-bodied taste, preserving all the God-given and healthful properties of nature's oldest sweetener
- Our Honey is sold in glass jars keeping your health in mind - as opposed to those sold in plastic containers
I tried this type and found it very nice and tasty , Extremely similar to Manuka honey